The fourth annual North York Great Front Gardens Contest recognizes gardeners who beautify our city. We need your help to make sure that all the great front gardens in North York are nominated.
All gardens with a street address in the area bounded by the following streets are eligible for nomination:
- Hwy 401 on the south
- Steeles Avenue on the north
- Allen Road/Dufferin Street on west
- Victoria Park Avenue on the east
It’s easy to nominate a garden, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Garden address
- Nearest major intersection
- Gardener’s name (optional)
- Category – there are four categories:
- Residential, traditional – a garden with a lawn
- Residential, environmental/alternative – a garden with little or no lawn
- Condos, townhouse complexes & apartment buildings – street front gardens
- Non-residential spaces – schools, places of worship, businesses, hospitals, etc.
The nomination deadline is Monday July 7, 2014. If you have questions, please contact a member of the North York Great Front Gardens Contest Committee at email@example.com .